Sunday, May 31, 2020

Gali - May 21, 2020

I had to anxiously wait for the arrival of 
49 and Market's newest Vintage Artistry in Lilac!
The title shows the date I photographed my gorgeous & lovable Gali.

The title came to me with this piece in the Ephemera that I was able to slip into my printer and computer print the date the photo was taken
and then place chipboard letters for her name!

I hand cut & inked the edge afterwards.

There are sooooo many goodies with this collection!
You not only get TWO pages of laser cut elements with the paper collection, 
but 49 and Market also offers Ephemera and Washi Tape!
I used something from each of these wonderful extras!

Here are some photos, 
beginning with some of the ephemera & washi tape used:

Check out this gorgeous Butterfly Washi Tape!
Just below it is a laser cut element that I wove seam binding through.

And this definition of Splendid in the ephemera pieces 
is most defintely a description of Miss Gali!

The laser cut butterflies are sure pretty too!


I used many 49 and Market elements, 
including the very cute Pixie Petals Mint colored flowers 
& the Wishing Bubbles in Limeade color.  
I went small because of the predominant clay mould 
that I made and inked.

Here are close up photos of it:









I'm very proud of Miss Gali and pleased with her new layout!
This will soon be hanging in the craft area on her Gali Wall!

Thanks for viewing and continue being safe!
Lisa >^..^<


Products used:

49 and Market
Vintage Artistry Collection in Lilac


"Ingenue" for main layout

"Gestural" for under photo

Ephemera Stack

Washi Tape

Pixie Petals - Mint

Wishing Bubbles - Limeade



Prima Mould
Re-Design Mould - Forest Flora

The Dusty Attic
Teeny Tiny ABCs

Inks
Olive Pastel

Sweet Plum


Clay
Polyform Model Air Drying Clay

Tools
Ranger - Tim Holtz Ink Blending Tool

Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe Paper Trimmer

Adhesives
Beacon 3-in-1

Tombow Mono

Scor-Tape Adhesive Sheets

Scrapbook.com Adhesive Foam Sheet

Elmer's Foam Tape


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa! Gosh, this is such a beautiful page. That paper collection is gorgeous but I really fell in love with the magnificent floral mould! It is just stunning, especially with your colouring .. so beautifully done! Lovely photos of your darling Miss Gali and your page certainly does her justice. Love this so much. Hope you are keeping well and safe. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!