Friday, May 8, 2020

National Nurses Week - May 6-12, 2020

Today I made a simple commemorative piece
in honor of the tireless efforts of nurses around the world. 
Thoughts & prayers for all nurses, 
especially for those assisting patients with COVID-19.


This is a year that none of us will ever forget. 

A sincere thanks to all nurses. 

ReneaBouquets Beautiful Board makes up the entire design,
except for the purple cardstock background.

Hope the Nurse is so vivid
and I LOVE the colors Renea used for her. 

You can look up colors online and get their meanings.
These are the meanings I chose because it's very fitting of nurses.

Blue - Responsible; Loyal; Calm
Purple - Ambitious; Creative
Red - Strength; Leadership; Passion
White - Clean; Perfection

ReneaBouquet's printed Beautiful Board Lilac Heart Frame in blue 
was just perfect to use as the base. 
After printing the date and a thank you on the purple card stock, 
I cut it into a heart shape and glued it to the backside of the heart frame.

Small Angel Wings, in Renea's Beautiful Board
are heat embossed with a pure white embossing powder.
I've glued them to Hope the Nurse
to represent the notion that nurses are true angels.
The feather details are amazing!

I ran purple ribbon through the top so this piece can be hung on a 
vehicle rearview mirror or a tack/nail in the wall. 
I think I'll add magnetic strips on the backside too,
for possible placement on a fridge or magnetic board.

Thanks for taking a peek!
Lisa

 ReneaBouquets Products Used:

Hope The Nurse
Printed Beautiful Board


Angel Wings
Beautiful Board

Lilac Heart Frame in blue
Printed Beautiful Board

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!