Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Blue Fern Studios - Bird Waltz Birthday Cards

Two friends' birthdays came up and I wasn't prepared.
February crept up so fast! 
I'm trying to get on track with everyone's birthdays.
With the time constraint, 
it was much easier to create the cards virtually identical.

I made them each a 6" x 6" card using 
Blue Fern Studios Bird Waltz collection. 

Not much embellishing is even needed because the 
Bird Waltz paper collection is truly stunning!

For the inside, another page in the collection
called "Dragonfly Opus" was used.
I simply punched the corners & then adhered it.
It gave me a nice space to write birthday wishes.

Here is Diana's Birthday Card:

Here is Mary's Birthday Card:

Thanks for coming by!
Have a great day,
Lisa

Products used:


Blue Fern Studios - Bird Waltz Collection



Martha Stewart Corner Punch
Crochet Loop

Prima - Leeza Gibbons 'Wishes & Dreams" flower

Petaloo Penny Lane flowers
Mixed Blossoms - Robins Egg Blue

Mini Daisy Petites - Robins Egg Blue

Adhesives
Scotch Advanced Tape Glider

Beacon 3-in-1 Glue


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!