Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Pets Memorial - Completed!!

My Pets Memorial is 100% completed now!
I've added a few chipboard pieces to it
and all of the frames are decorated.
So, here it is....

Here are photos of each added embellishment 
that is adhered to the wood of this wall hanging.

chipboard Heart Corner 

Creative Embellisments - Heart Corner Flourish
Distressed EP - Fired Brick


Resin piece
Given to me by my daughter when Sophie passed away.
So, this hangs right next to Sophie's framed photo.


chipboard Cat Paw Prints

The Dusty Attic - Cat Paw Prints


ColorBox - Limited Edition Pigment Ink "Raisin"



chipboard Cat Shaker

Creative Embellishments - CAT Shaker

Fran-táge "Aged Ivory"

28 Lilac Lane sequin mix- "Lilac"

28 Lilac Lane sequin mix- "Plum Fancy"



chipboard Heartbeat 

Creative Embellishments - Heartbeat Border


Distressed EP - Fired Brick


chipboard Heart Shaker
I made this myself by cutting and stacking the hearts;
Filling with sequin mix & placing acetate to hold it all inside.

Check out how beautiful the sequin mix is up close!

Creative Embellishments - Heart Border

Fran-táge "Shabby Pink"

28 Lilac Lane sequin mix - Plum



Living Room Overview

Thanks for dropping by & have a great day!
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I think I've said it before and I will say it again, this is such a beautiful and heartfelt tribute to your beautiful fur babies Lisa, I absolutely love it! The finishing touches you've added to this board are absolutely perfect. I adore this!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!