Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Timeless Beauty - Vintage layout

I created this layout in June this year of the beautiful Evelyn Nesbit Thaw.  She was just 17 years old in this 1901 photo!  I just enjoy scrapping her so much.  I converted the photo to sepia to match better with the paper I chose for her.  I think she really IS a timeless beauty!
(I have to say that I am really liking the distress stamp by Kaisercraft! And Lindy's sprays always do wonders for a layout.)

 
 
Products used:

DCWV "The Primrose Stack"
K&Company "Julianne" collection
Martha Stewart "Vintage Doily" & "Eyelet Lace" punches
Lindy's Stamp Gang Moon Shadow Mists "Pirate's Plunder Gold" & "Mystic Malachite"
Kaisercraft acrylic stamp "Distress"
LaBlanche stamp "Frame Fragments"
Webster’s Pages alpha stickers: “Trendsetter” & “All About Me”
Spellbinder's "Antique Tags One" dies
Pigment inks "Hint of Pesto", "Chestnut" & "Jumbo Java"
The Paper Studio "Spare Parts" metal clock face
Prima “Parchment Petals Scroll” flower
Distress Stickles “Tarnished Brass”
American Crafts Everyday brads – rose on the clock and pearl on photo corner piece
Hobby Lobby – pearl strand

Lindy's Stamp Gang link: http://www.lindystampgang.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!