Tuesday, July 8, 2014

EVELYN

This is a layout of the beautiful and intriguing early 1900's New York super model/actress, Evelyn Nesbit Thaw.  I am so fascinated by her! 
What really stands out so much to me is the Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powder color that is outrageously gorgeous: "Silver Moon Orchid".  WOW!  and WOW again!  I embossed a gold colored thimble with this awesome color and was simply amazed!
Purple and all its variations are among my most favorite colors, so that is why I scrapped this beauty using my most fav color!


Products used:
Fabscraps 'French Heritage Collection' - "Lilac Delight 1 & 2"
Sizzix sizzlits strip alpha die - Tim Holtz Vintage Market
Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powder "Silver Moon Orchid" used on the thimble
Thimble: Ari-I Cake 
Martha Stewart 'Lace Flowers' corner punch used to make the homemade doily to the right of the photo
Michael's Arts and Crafts store: pearls, pewter key, diamond shaped 'bling on a roll' and tiny key with key hole
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts (incl the silver berry spray), Prima 'Chantelle Medallion'
Momenta - corner flourish to frame the photo
Have a very happy day! 

1 comment:

  1. Omgosh... this is making me fall in love with purple...thank you for sharing this beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!