Monday, July 7, 2014

I Love Lucy

Welcome to my very first blog post!
I decided, in honor of my blog title, that I would post a layout of our youngest Birman sweetie, officially named 'I Love Lucy', but mostly referred to as "Lucy".  She is the youngest and last daughter to our big Birman, Miss Gali ("Galadrial").  So nice to have MaMa and baby daughter together! This photo was taken on 2/12/14 and really depicts Lucy's inquisitiveness and HUMONGOUS personality, spunk and mischief!  The typical round eyes of the Birman cat are so distinct in this photo of Lucy.  She has very intense blue colored eyes.  Some Birmans eyes are almost violet in color!   I am so delighted to share this layout with you today and I hope that it makes you smile!   
I cropped the original photo and lightened it to better see Lucy's face since her 'mask' is so dark chocolate colored.  She was intently watching the doves eating after we spread the bird feed.  I was able to briefly distract her for this wonderful photo!
Lucy's rambunctious nature always makes me scrap her in very bright colors.  : )


Products Used:
My Mind's Eye "Totally Girl" papers
Title: custom laser cut by Want2Scrap
-Title coated in white Gesso and embossed with Lindy's Stamp Gang "Hyacinth Blue Green"
Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts, Recollections (Michael's Arts & Crafts store) & Petaloo
Metal flowers by Momenta - navy blue crystal bling centered added
Flower Pearls in light green are Wild Orchid Crafts
Butterflies found at Michael's in the $1 bin and enhanced with Stickles "Lime Green" and "Patina"

Want2Scrap link: http://want2scrap.com/store/
Lindy's Stamp Gang link: http://www.lindystampgang.com/
Wild Orchid Crafts link: http://www.wildorchidcrafts.com/
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa! This is one of the prettiest layouts I have ever ever seen! I just love your style of scrapbooking. Thank you so much for sharing! hugs, Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa! I'm speechless and can tell your heart is in this layout. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!