Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sweet Daydreams ~ Beautiful Prima Fairy Belle paper


In May this year I had the desire to create a shabby chic/vintage layout with all handmade embellishments.  Sometimes I love spending relaxing time making flowers and butterflies.  It is so rewarding for me.  I found this adorable colorized photo on Pinterest.  She seemed to be daydreaming, so that is how the layout title came to be.   I absolutely LOVE the Prima "Fairy Belle" collection.  I hope that they come out with another similar line because these papers are just gorgeous! 
To give this layout a vintage feel, I used a "cracks" stamp and dotted the page with dark brown 'espresso' (very dark brown) acrylic paint using a fan brush.
The white lace was recolored with a light spraying of the beautiful Lindy’s Starburst spray "Bodacious Blush".   

 
Close up of the large hand made flower, decorated with clear diamond dust.
 
 

Products used: 
 
Prima Fairy Belle collection “Marcelle” & “La Spa”
    -main page and punched background paper
    -Martha Stewart punch "Swirling Lace"
My Mind’s Eye “Totally Girl” collection
    -straight cut paper under the photo
Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz wood mounted stamp – “Cracks”
Papers used for the flowers & various leaves:
    Prima Fairy Belle collection
    My Mind's Eye Totally Girl collection
    DCWV Coral Couture collection
    Kaisercraft Sweet Nothings collection “You & Me” 
    DCWV Old World Stack collection
Dies used for flowers:
    Spellbinders die by Donna Salazar “Rose Creations”
    Sizzix die by Tim Holtz “Tattered Florals”
Dies used for leaves:
   Cheery Lynn Designs die “Wreath Strip” & "Rose Leaf Strip"
   Spellbinders die “Foliage”
 

Lindy's Stamp Gang link: http://www.lindystampgang.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!