Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Psalm 18:30 God's Way is Perfect

My dear sweet friend, Paulette, and her husband, who is my Godfather,
gifted me this wonderful coloring book three years ago for my 60th birthday. 
"The Psalms in Color".

I've been so involved in coloring "unusuals" and mandalas, 
that sometimes I forget about all the other coloring books I have!


This page reminded me of a mandala with its repeated patterns. 
So, I chose to stick with a limited number of colors.
I chose:
Light Aqua
Aquamarine
Cobalt Turquoise
Canary Yellow
Sunburst Yellow
Yellowed Orange
Chartreuse
Apple Green
Process Red (it's a beautiful fuchsia pink)
Crimson Red


Following my personal 'rules' with mandalas, 
I stuck with using the same colors throughout the page 
for shapes that were alike or similar.
Minimizing the number of colors used
and then coloring similar shapes, like I've described above, 
makes for a pretty page!

(Note: the camera picks up all the areas that your pencils missed.  
But, overall, you can't really see these white areas until you photograph the page.  
This happens to everyone who colors.)


Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day!
Lisa

Products used:

The Psalms in Color coloring book


Prismacolor Premier 150 pencil color set


Prismacolor Colorless Blending Pencil
Sakura Eraser


Grumbacher Final Fixative Spray

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!