Sunday, June 2, 2024

Mushroom Patch Kremlin

 A group of mushrooms growing together is called a "troop". 
I didn't like the sound of that in my title so I went with 'patch' instead. LOL!

I used similar colors found throughout the Kremlin's cathedral, 
which is the most iconic structure within its citadel
and is always pictured when the "Kremlin" is referred to.

This is the internet photo I used to refer to for colors.
I chose Pale Vermillion & Light Aqua to mimic the main colors.

This illustration had very tiny lines, so I had to keep my pencils very sharp.
I also got eye fatigue and had to walk away from it occasionally.
I really enjoyed coloring this one!
Here's a few close ups.




Look nearly in the center of the below photo.
You will see a lantern!
This is what's on the adjacent page in the coloring book!
LOVE how Kerby does that!


Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a very blessed week!
Lisa 

Products used:

Kerby Rosanes Worlds Within Worlds Coloring Book

 
Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils


Sakura Eraser



Prismacolor Colorless Blending Pencil


Grumbacher Final Fixative Spray

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!