Thursday, June 13, 2024

Miss Belle's 2024 Birthday Card

 Miss Belle is my sweet friend who is turning 88.
She lives in Florida and I haven't seen her for a number of years. 
We do occasionally talk on the phone. 
She enjoys receiving letters from me, so I will enclose one with her card. 
I chose the new 49 and Market collection "Krafty Garden"
to make Miss Belle a 5" x 7" card.

Like the previous birthday cards I've made this year, 
I included a "Happy Birthday" shaker dome.
I picked out yellow sequins and baby blue Prills to go inside.

I included some mini laser cut elements, 
like this one that says "YOU ARE LOVED".
I also randomly adhered tiny baby blue rhinestones all over the front of the card.

The inside of the card has mini laser cut elements 
and postage stamp washi tape.
I used an inverted scallop square die for the computer printed sentiment.
The papers are from the solids and 6x8 in the collection.

The cutest mini laser cut of daisies in a rolling planter
has foam tape underneath for a little dimension.

I always love the postage stamp washi tape in these collections!
The precious little bees and wild daisy cluster are from the mini laser cuts. 


Thanks for visiting. 
Have a wonderful & blessed day!
Lisa

Products used:

49 and Market - Krafty Garden collection

"Swallowtail Spectacle"


Solids - Paper #3

Mini Laser Cut Elements

6 x 8 Papers

Everything for the Shaker
Tim Holtz Clear Dimensional Dome


The Paper Studio 1.5" Circle Punch

28 Lilac Lane Premium Sequins - "Sunshine"

US Artquest Prills - "Ice Queen"
(in the Bright Ideas Set)

Mark Richards Crystal Stickers -"3mm Lt. Blue"


Dies
Cheery Lynn "Inverted Scallop Squares"


Tools
Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe Paper Trimmer

Sizzix Big Shot Machine

Sizzix Magnetic Platform


Martha Stewart - Scoring Board

Adhesives

 
Scor-Tape

Nuvo Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!