Saturday, April 27, 2024

Madison Taylor Art - 2024-4-27

 I discovered an awesome coloring book!
I've never colored against a black background before. 
It really makes the colors VIBRANT!


I chose to color this page first because of the inspirational words. 
Each page has inspirational words with it.
"I am filled with joy" really resonated with me!

This was a practice page.
I'm going to try to coordinate the colors better on future colorings. 
I was having so much fun trying out different colors to see how they would look - LOL!

I was able to enhance the background to more of a jet black,
 rather than a dark charcoal that it actually is,
by using the Auto Smart Tone tool in Photoshop. 
I wondered how other colorings I've seen have such dark backgrounds!

I LOVED this coloring book so much 
that I've ordered 3 more by Madison Taylor! 
They are:




Thanks for visiting!
and
Have a wonderfully happy & blessed day!
Lisa

Products used:

Madison Taylor's 101 Incredible Patterns coloring book



Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils


Prismacolor Colorless Blending Pencil


Prismacolor Sharpener


Grumbacher Final Fixative Spray

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty colouring. It took patience to complete this artwork.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!