Sunday, April 28, 2024

Madison Taylor Art - 2024-4-28

I'm really enjoying coloring in this black background coloring book!
This time I chose 3 colors and that's it!

I did not blend at all and really like the look it produced!
It gave 'movement' to the flowers!
I even left some white showing through to give the flowers  more variation. 
I chose to use pinky-salmon/peach colors.
I love how this turned out!



I love the inspirational words!

Thanks for stopping by!
I'm already working on another page and hope it comes out good enough to post!
Have a blessed day,
Lisa 

Products used:

Madison Taylor's 101 Incredible Patterns coloring book

Faber-Castell Polychromos Colored Pencils


Grumbacher Final Fixative Spray

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!