Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Floral Ram Skull

This is the first coloring I've done in the beautiful coloring book
Enchanted Earth, illustrated by Melpomeni Chatzipanagiotou.
I LOVE her coloring books. 
This one just came out in 2023
and it's my favorite!

I chose to color this floral ram skull because it's so interesting and beautiful.






I almost forgot how very relaxing coloring can be!
This one was fun to color and I think it's jump-started me back into coloring again. 
It's been 10 months since my last coloring.
WOW!

Thanks so much for stopping in for a peek!
Have a very blessed day,
Lisa >^..^<

Products used:

Melpomeni Chatzipanagiotou's Enchanted Earth coloring book


Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils


Prismacolor Colorless Blending Pencil


Prismacolor Sharpener

Sakura SumoGrip Eraser



Grumbacher Final Fixative Spray

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!