Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Madison Taylor Art - 2024-4-30

 My favorite color is purple so I chose it for these beautiful flowers.

I'm quickly learning that it's best not to erase on the black background 
because it shows up well.  YIKES!
I changed my mind from green to a goldenrod for the leafy plant....
and there are the eraser marks bigger than day!





I'm happy to be coloring again!
Now that I have a cleaning lady coming in every other week, 
I have lots more time on my hands to just enjoy life....
and coloring is one of my joys!

Have a blessed day!
Lisa

Products used:

Madison Taylor's 101 Incredible Patterns coloring book

Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils



Grumbacher Final Fixative Spray

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!