Friday, June 12, 2020

Card during COVID-19 for Rocky

I've decided to create cards for my closest friends
during the COVID-19 pandemic
to let them know how much I care about them & our friendship.

I made Rocky's card with an angled pocket, placed a couple of tags inside and decorated the edges with lavender colored pearls in a specific pattern.
Simple but elegant.

Prima's Lavender collection is really so beautiful!
Let's start with one of the stickers from this collection 
that I adhered to chipboard for dimension.

This collection has lots of shimmery gold foil accents, like the word "CHERISHED" and some of the paper borders, which I'll show you in a minute.
The flowers have glittery edges, so they really shine in the light.





I die cut two different sized tags & adorned each with a cut out 
from one of the pages in the collection.
There's that shimmery gold foil again!

Backside of the tags.

And of course, I have to have at least one beautiful ReneaBouquets butterfly!
Isn't it luscious?!

Here's a quick glimpse of the inside of the card, 
which left plenty of room to write Rocky a nice note.
I've 'smudged' the photo of the note for privacy.
Also notice the gorgeous shimmery gold foil border?

I had to share this with you because I laughed so hard at what I did.....
stamped upside down!!  LOL
Have you ever done that?

So, to hopefully give Rocky a laugh too, 
I 'enhanced' my mistake, as you can see!

Thanks for viewing Rocky's card. 

Have a great, safe & healthy day!
Lisa


Products used:


Prima - Lavender Collection
Paper Collection

Stickers


Prima Flowers - Lavender Collection
Jolene

ReneaBouquets - Butterfly
Misty Morning - Tiny Treasures Set

Tsukineko - Memento Dew Drop Dye Ink

Recollections - Lavender Pearls

Tools - 
Martha Stewart
Scoring Board

Fiskars 12" SureCut
Deluxe Trimmer


Adhesives - 
Beacon 3-in-1

Scor-Tape Sheets

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! What a stunning card Lisa! Love the colours and the embellies are so gorgeous! Your friend will treasure this. hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!