Friday, November 8, 2019

Pink Paislee - Spring Jubilee Tag & Cards

During my "break" from house cleaning & workshop organizing,
I couldn't resist making a few things from a small stash I still had.
Pink Paislee "Spring Jubilee" is a really pretty collection of teals, pinks & rose colors.

The tag is about 4-1/2" x 7-3/4".
I decorated it by playing off of the prints in the paper.
A small ticket is hung by jute twine on the front.

The white flowers in the paper remind me of stenciling, 
so that's exactly what I did - a bit of stenciling with Tim Holtz's Roses.
ReneaBouquet's Magical Miniatures "Memory Keeper" butterflies are just right for this tag!

Here is a close up of the bottom of the tag where I added a few coordinating 
flowers & another precious ReneaBouquet's butterfly!

To the back of the tag, I hung a stackable Honey Bee in ReneaBouquet's Beautiful Board.
I also added a bee corner; and then to both, a black rhinestone.




Next are a couple of 6 x 6 cards. 
First I'll show you "Queen for the day!" which could be for a number of occasions, 
but I thought birthday would be really fitting.

Using a white pigment pen, I traced some stars & circles with Prima's Royal Menagerie stencil "Decor #1".
They mimic the stars printed on the paper.    

I made the title by printing it on my computer and then die cutting it.

I had several of this same page, 
so I fussy cut the bird and foam taped it slightly offset on top of the one on the card.

The inside is simple.
I glued two different pieces from the collection onto thin cardboard;
then stenciled the same Prima "Decor #1" using Texture Paste.


The other card I made is also 6 x6.
I've die cut & just laid the sentiment "Thank You!" to see how it would look.
So, basically, I can make this for many different occasions, using the right words.

A couple of cute strawberry flowers were placed with the printed flowers;
then an adorable resin bicycle that I added two toned rosebuds to the basket.

The inside is very simple. 
I die cut a couple of papers for each side and adhered them to thin cardboard.

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!
Lisa : )


Products used:

Pink Paislee - Spring Jubilee collection
12x12 paper collection

"Party"

"Party" - side B

"Shindig"


ReneaBouquet's
"Memory Keeper"
Magical Miniatures

Beautiful Board
"Stackable Honey Bee"

Beautiful Board
"Stackable Honey Bee Corners"


Stencils
Prima "Decor #1"
Royal Menagerie 6x6

Stampers Anonymous "Roses"
Tim Holtz



Dies
Spellbinders "Victorian Tags"


Scrapbook.com "Nested Tags"

Sizzix "Tickets"

Cheery Lynn "Horizon Square Boutique"

Sizzix - Tim Holtz "Alphanumeric Script"



Flowers
Prima Fairytale Roses - "French White"

Wild Orchid Crafts - 25mm Tea Roses

Little Birdie - Red Strawberry Flowers 

Wild Orchid Crafts - 4mm Red toned Rosebuds


Uni-Ball Signo White Pigment Ink Pen



ColorBox Chalk Inks




Want2Scrap Black Rhinestones


Liquitex Professional Flexible Modeling Paste



Embellishments/Misc
  • Hobby Lobby - 1-1/4" Venetian Lace Ribbon
  • Hobby Lobby - Paper Studio - Resin Bicycle
  • 22g black wire (for butterfly antennae)



Sizzix Tools
Big Shot Machine

Magnetic Platform


Adhesives
Beacon 3-in-1

Scor-Tape Sheets

Tombow Mono Glue


1 comment:

  1. All of these are so beautiful Lisa! Love the butterflies and the stackable bees are stunning!! Your cards and tag are so beautifully designed! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!