Saturday, November 2, 2019

Kaisercraft - Porcelain Rose - Cards

Here are a few of the cards and card-tags I made from the beautiful Kaisercraft Porcelain Rose collection.
I really think I should take a break from card making for a bit
because I've let my house go to dust, if you know what I mean!

All are made very simply; some using the die cut cardstock in the collection.
As with all of the recently made card collections, these leave room for more embellishing, like flowers.

Here they are, starting with what I call "The Bird Cards".
I popped up the die cuts with foam tape for added dimension.

Next is a "To Love" card.
Another popped up die cut from the collection.

Last, but not least, are the Card Tags that measure 4" x 5".

Thanks for your visit!
Have a great day,
Lisa : )

Products used:

Kaisercraft - Porcelain Rose collection
Paper Collection

Collectables - die cut cardstock

Stickers



Sizzix - Tim Holtz BigZ Die
Vintage Cabinet Card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!