Friday, September 12, 2014

JANE ~new Bo Bunny “Madeleine” collection~

The brand new Bo Bunny “Madeleine” collection is absolutely stunning!  Such beautiful mints, pinks, golden yellows & even burgundy!  As soon as it arrived I knew I had to scrap my beautiful Mom!

Although no date is on this portrait, I believe it is 1951 because she has on wedding rings, plus her hair style is indicative of how she wore it around this time.  I decided to do something a little different and colorize her lips and eyes.  Mom had dark brown eyes and usually wore brownish-red lipstick.  I am quite excited how this turned out:



Mom loved pretty things, as well as tasteful bling, so I loaded up this layout with pretty flowers, lace and a little bit of bling.  She also loved birds, so I cut out the pink oval frame with the birds on it from the collection and positioned it to overlap onto her photo.  Also from the collection, I chose several embellishments: chipboard flag, brad & piece of the film sticker, all depicting birds.  I named this layout in my dear mother's name: Jane.
She was such a beautiful lady!  And she always had style! 

The title letters are Pink Paislee MIST-a-bles alpha chipboard that was sprayed with Lindy’s Stamp Gang Starburst “Salt Water Taffy”.  It is the softest pink ever!  Then I decorated the letters with beautiful Wild Orchid Crafts roses.

This photo also shows the beautiful damask stencil using modeling paste.

These baby pink lilies from Wild Orchid Crafts were sprayed with LSG Glitz Spritz “Scintillating Silver” to give them a shimmery shine.  This is by far my most favorite glitz spritz that Lindy’s has!  I use it all the time. Good thing I have a new bottle waiting to be used because I’m almost out : )  I added some white resin mini lilies from the wedding section at Hobby Lobby.  Check out the shimmer!
 
I clustered some beautiful Wild Orchid Crafts mulberry flowers in white, mint, yellow & pink tones.  Some of the flowers are sprayed with the LSG Glitz Spritz silver.  To the Michael’s teal colored clothespin flower, I added pink diamond dust and some bling.
 
Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful day!  Lisa : )
 
Products Used:
Bo Bunny collection “Madeleine”
    -papers – “Madeleine”, “Allure”, “Grace”
    -film strip sticker
    -chipboard tag
    -brad
Pink Paislee (MIST)-A-BLES chipboard alpha for the title
    -sprayed with LSG Starburst color “Salt Water Taffy
TCW 6x6 stencil “Mini Damask”
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts & Michael’s
Lindy's Stamp Gang - Glitz Spritz color “Scintillating Silver
Recollections - bird nest
Want2Scrap – baby bling in blue-green & pink colors
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!