Thursday, January 26, 2023

Vicki & Mark 4-29-22

My sister's birthday in 2022.
We ate a delicious Filet Mignon at Perry's Steakhouse!

The 49 and Market Vintage Artistry Naturalist is a GORGEOUS collection!!
It's full of butterflies and beautiful foliage. 

The page I chose has printing at the bottom, 
leaving the top for fun decorating.

The laser cut distressed window frame was perfect as a background 
for this great photo of my sister & her husband.
I also used flower & butterfly laser cuts. 

I stenciled wild berries on either side of the window frame,
coloring the texture paste with the perfect light olive green.
The beautiful chipboard border pieces are inked in a gray-blue 
that matches the color in my sister's shirt.


My most favorite elements on this page 
are the printed chipboard daisies by ReneaBouquets.
They are made to be layered or tucked in flower bouquets.
Notice my sisters shirt is full of daisies!


Thanks for stopping by!
This layout will become a part of my Family Wall now.
Have a great day,
Lisa >^..^<

Products used:

49 and Market - Vintage Artistry Naturalist
12 x 12 paper collection with laser cuts


"Meadow"

ReneaBouquets - Printed Beautiful Board
Tuck it in Sweet Daisies


Prima - Finnabair Stencil
Wild Berries


Dusty Attic - Chipboard
Fancy Trim #18


Mediums
Lindy's Gang Nantucket Pearls Magical Set
"Sea Grass Green"



Liquitex Flexible Texture Paste


 
ColorBox Pigment Ink 
"Colonial Blue"


Adhesives
Scor-Tape

Scrapbook.com
Foam Adhesive Sheets


Recollections
Foam Adhesive Circles

Nuvo Glue

Tombow Glue


1 comment:

  1. This layout shows the love behind the pic. Beautifully embellished and a pretty pic too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!