Thursday, January 5, 2023

Transformation

 No better title for this one!
Had a great lunch at a farm-to-table restaurant in Cypress, Texas,
 in the Spring of 2022 with my sister & BIL. 
Afterwards, my brother-in-law photographed us. 
Of course my uninhibited older (I might add because she looks younger than me) sister decided to curl up her lip in funny fashion, unbeknownst to me! 
When I discovered this, I played along with the silliness.
We had a great time!

Here are the close ups of the beautiful flowers and butterflies.
I made a Spring English Garden with all the different types of flowers,
using daffodils, magnolias, roses, buttercups, tulips,
 cherry blossoms and aster daisies.



The stunning butterflies by ReneaBouquets always amaze me!
These, in particular, are exceptional!


Snippets from a panel of chipboard always add extra interest.
I stayed with the same shape used for the stenciling.

I made two almost identical layouts 
so that me and my sister could each have one!

Thanks for viewing!
Have a great day,
Lisa

Products used:

49 and Market - Sweet Reflections collection
"Reflections"

Prima 6 x 6 Stencil
Circular Lattice


Dusty Attic chipboard
Small Circle Mesh

ReneaBouquets Butterflies
"Secret Garden"


Mediums
Mad Hatter Magical Set - "Mad Hatter Mint Green"

Liquitex Flexible Modeling Paste


Blue Fern Studios EP - "Cerulean"



Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers
Chrysanthemums



Pastel Tulips

Daffodils

35mm Pastel Magnolias (pink & mint)


30mm White Cottage Roses

25mm 2-tone white/pink Cottage Roses

2-tone Yellow Aster Daisies

Tropical Blue Cherry Blossoms

Deep Pink Buttercups

Green Long Grass (behind the Daffodils)

40mm Green Rose Leaves


Hobby Lobby/Michael's stores
Reindeer Moss - Chartreuse color


Tools
Fiskars 12" SureCut Paper Trimmer

Fiskars Twist & Flip Corner Rounder Punch


Adhesives
Scor-Pal Scor-Tape Sheets


Beacon 3-in-1 Glue

Nuvo Glue

Recollections Foam Adhesive Circles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!