Saturday, January 28, 2023

Diana's 2023 Birthday Card

 I've created a pretty, but simple slimline card for my dear friend Diana.
Her favorite color is purple, so this selection is perfect for her!


I also handmade a pretty envelope using the same paper collection.
Here's photos of the card with the envelope.




The flowers are a combination of 49 and Market
and the cutest little purple pansies I found at Hobby Lobby.


Thanks for viewing!
Have a great day, 
Lisa


Products used:

49 and Market - Vintage Artistry - Lilac

"Gestural" for the card

"Ingenue" for the envelope 


49 and Market - Flowers
Sugar Petals - Huckleberry

Sugar Stems - Huckleberry


Hobby Lobby - Paper Studios - Flowers
Purple Pansies

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card, cheerful and soft. Your friend will love this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!