Monday, January 25, 2021

Waterfall of Knowledge

 My newest coloring that I've titled "Waterfall of Knowledge". 
Clever, isn't it?
Very time consuming coloring, but what else do I have but time!?!
This is by far the most colorful library I've ever seen! HA

I have to say it once again.....
Kerby Rosanes has a remarkable imagination!

Let me also say this....I was disappointed in something that I ran across.
Anytime there are heavy marks (shadings) made by the illustration artist, when you try to blend colors over that, the black from the print gets blended into it all.  
This coloring book is high quality so you can't say it's the paper causing it.
This is a 1st lesson learned for me.
So, I had to re-color the waterfall several times.

Now, on to the rest of my photos. 
Enjoy....

Kerby Rosanes always puts a little surprise in his drawings...
Looks like a Niagra Falls tour boat (LOL!)









And there are boulders too!


Thanks for stopping by and taking time to view my coloring.
This is an art that I hope I never tire of.
It's very enjoyable!

Have a safe, healthy year ahead!
Lisa

Coloring Book: Worlds Within Worlds
Artist Illustrations by: Kerby Rosanes


Products used:

Prismacolor Premier 150 Colored Pencil Set

Prismacolor - Colorless Blending Pencil

Prismacolor Sharpener


Sakura Electric Eraser


Grumbacher Final Fixative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!