Thursday, January 21, 2021

Happy Sloth Village

I've titled this coloring "Happy Sloth Village"
because it's quite obvious to me!

I'm still learning how to shade and blend
but having a whole lot of fun doing it!  

Let's take some closer looks of the happy little village!
All have a thatched roof, that I've shaded in straw-like colors.

Varying bright colors personalize each little house.



Some of the houses have darker shadings.

The illustration artist, Kerby Rosanes, 
always incorporates unique & fun surprises for your discovery!
A hermit crab living in the tree (LOLOLOLOL)!

Lastly, 
a couple of close photos of this adorable sloth......
I gave her shadings in a reddish-brown.

The greenish 'patches' on the tree are fungus patches
which are seen in trees frequented by sloths. 


Thank you for viewing my coloring!
Lisa >^..^<

Coloring Book: Worlds Within Worlds
Artist Illustrations by: Kerby Rosanes


Products used:

Prismacolor Premier 150 Colored Pencil Set

Prismacolor - Colorless Blending Pencil

Prismacolor Sharpener


Sakura Electric Eraser



2 comments:

  1. Wow!! I really love this colouring book Lisa and you have done a fabulous job. The colours and blending are gorgeous. It all looks truly amazing!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!