Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Blue Fern Studios October Fan of the Month - 1st layout

Hi everyone!  I'm so happy to share some exciting news with you!  
I was chosen to be the October Fan of the Month for Blue Fern Studios!!  
Every Wednesday in October I will present a brand new creation on their site, as well as here on my blog. 
I'm THRILLED because I've used their products for quite a long time.
  Their paper collections are my favorite!  


The first layout for October is one that I previously made - Lucy's Beloved String .  
I used many Blue Fern products on this one.  It's one of my most favorites of Lucy. 
I chose this layout as my first presentation because it speaks volumes about who I am.....
a cat lover (especially of Lucy & Miss Gali). >^..^<  


Hope you will have time to hop over and read my bio and see my first post on the Blue Fern Studios site!  
Just click here.

Have a wonderful day!  Lisa : )

Blue Fern Studios Products used:

Happy Accident paper "Blessing" backside

Essential Textures Clear Stamp Set - bricks


Imagine Ink embossing powders - Oatmeal & Starry Night




Chipboard - Doodle Corners

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lisa! That layout is one of my favourites too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooping it up for you! So excited. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congrats, and well deserved, Lisa! So exciting!! This is one of my favorites of yours--that string is just so perfect! And of course, Miss Lucy takes center stage with those beautiful blue eyes and those perfect little paws!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!