Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Miss Belle's 2023 Birthday Card

 I made a simple, yet elegant, birthday card
for my dear friend and "2nd Mom", Miss Belle, 
who is turning 87 this month.
She's truly a beautiful person 
and I'm very blessed to have her in my life.

I made her 5 x 7 card and slightly larger envelope
with 49 and Market's gorgeous Vintage Artistry Tranquility collection.



Two stunningly gorgeous and so detailed butterflies from ReneaBouquets 
added that special touch to the front of the card.


I printed the inside sentiment in French Script font
using one of the pretty 6 x 8 papers in this collection.
I also punched two corners for added interest.
Tiny baby pink bling gives some pretty, dainty sparkle!

Here are the laser cuts I put together.


Would you believe that I've already finished making 
friend's birthday cards for August, September & October?
I've been in a crafty mood lately.

I'm seriously considering doing a layout, 
but if I don't, it may be a bit before you see me.

Thanks so much for viewing Miss Belle's birthday card.  
Have a blessed day everyone!
Lisa

Note: you can see how I made the pretty envelope by going to this link: 

Products used:

49 and Market - Vintage Artistry Tranquility collection


"The Undisturbed View" (for the card)

"Milieu" (for the envelope)


6x8 Paper Collection (for inside the card)

Laser Cut Wildflowers (for inside the card)


ReneaBouquets
Cherry Blossom Tiny Treasures

Watercolor Spun Candy Tiny Treasures



Martha Stewart Punch Set
Crochet Loop

Tools
Fiskars 12" SureCut Paper Trimmer

Martha Stewart Scoring Board


Adhesives
Scor-Tape

Scor-Tape Sheets

Recollections Foam Adhesive Circles

Recollections Foam Adhesive Squares

Nuvo Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!