Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Get Well Card for Lorna

 My good friend, Lorna, has been trying to overcome an illness 
for quite awhile, so I decided
to make her a quick CAS (clean & simple) get well card.

I was finally able to use my lovely edger die for the very first time!
It's perfect because Lorna LOVES hummingbirds!

I used solid colored cardstock;
then added elements from 49 and Market's 
Spectrum Gardenia collection.

This is the card fully opened.

Laser cut flowers and a rub-on butterfly

Laser cut flowers

Thanks for stopping in!
Have a blessed day.
Lisa >^..^<

Products used:

Creative Expressions Die
Hummingbird Edger


Recollections solid cardstock-Pink & Aqua

49 and Market - Spectrum Gardenia collection
Floral Laser Cuts

Botanical Rub-Ons


Tools
Fiskars 12" SureCut Paper Trimmer

Martha Stewart Scoring Board

Sizzix Big Shot Machine

Sizzix Magnetic Platform

Basic Grey Rub On Tool

Adhesives
Nuvo Glue

Scor-Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!