Thursday, June 29, 2023

Lily Fair

I felt like coloring again, so I did!! 
I chose one of Kerby Rosanes artistic drawings 
and named it "Lily Fair" for obvious reasons. 

If you didn't already notice, 
I chose to use 3 colors for the Fair that's nestled in the beautiful lily flower.
Aqua, Pink & Yellow.
I felt it would make the Fair stand out more.


Then came the butterflies surrounding the flower.
I decided to color them in the same three colors that I chose for the Fair.



I'm back into coloring again!
I hope to continue with more.
Take care and have a blessed day,
Lisa

Products used:

Kerby Rosanes Worlds Within Worlds Coloring Book

 

Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils


Prismacolor Sharpener


Prismacolor Colorless Blending Pencil

Grumbacher Final Fixative Spray

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!