Thursday, July 7, 2022

Simplistic Mandalas for Practice

 Sometimes I just don't feel like coloring anything ultra-detailed.
That's when I turn to very simplistic coloring.
This time, I chose a couple of mandalas in a coloring book I bought many many years ago at Michael's Art Store.

So, I'll share these, not because I think they are awesome,
but just to show that it's ok to not try to make a masterpiece.

Note: "blending" really doesn't work well in these cheap coloring books.  Blending here tends to smear the black lines, as you will see in the sun dial face below.



Have a great day!
Lisa

Products used:

Dover Coloring Book - Mystical Mandala

Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils

Prismacolor Colorless Blending Pencil

Grumbacher Fixative Spray


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!