Saturday, May 29, 2021

Hummingbird

I'm trying to get back into coloring, 
so I chose to do a hummingbird that I could make colorful.
It's from the coloring book "Birds" by Georgie Woolridge.
It has a bit of zentangle style about it. 
And it's special because it was a gift from my sister!

And the rest of the photos show close ups. 




Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!
Lisa 

 
Coloring Book: Birds
Artist Illustrations by: Georgie Woolridge



Products used:

Faber-Castell 60-color Pitt Pastel Pencils


Blending Stumps


Prismacolor Premier 150 Colored Pencil Set

Prismacolor - Colorless Blending Pencil

Prismacolor Sharpener


Sakura Electric Eraser


Grumbacher Final Fixative


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!