Saturday, April 10, 2021

Vicki's Card - "Bee" Happy kind of day

 I just felt like sending my sweet sister, Vicki, a card.
So, I pulled out one of my most fave edger dies - the bumble bee edger!
Both Vicki & I love and understand the importance of bees.
I used 'Bumble bee' colors of jet black & golden yellow. 


I added a few Prima resin flowers to dress up the front of the card.


I decided to do some stamping inside of the card to include florals and bees.
A few flower clusters were added for a pop of color too.


More photos:




Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope that YOU also have a BEE Happy kind of day!
Lisa : )


Products used:

Recollections - Solid Cardstock paper (Jet Black & Golden Yellow)

Creative Expressions - Bumble Bee Edger Die


Inkadinkado - Foliage Trails Stamp Set



Prima - Sculpture Flowers


Wild Orchid Crafts - mini red Sweethearts

Tools

MISTI Stamping Platform

Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe Trimmer



Sizzix Big Shot Machine



                            
                 Sizzix Magnetic Platform



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!