Tuesday, October 23, 2018

From this day forward ~ (our Wedding Day)

Our Wedding Day 6-12-93.
Mr. & Mrs. Joe Landry

Coincidentally, this is the exact page I chose to scrapbook my parent's wedding photo (back in 2016)!
This gorgeous Blue Fern Studios Papillons page from the Timeless collection stood out above all the rest!  

I wanted this page to contain keepsakes from this special day, 
so I used the embroidered lace & pearls from my wedding gown.  
I sewed the pearls through the paper to decorate the lace.


The beautiful Blue Fern Studios' Royal Heart Frame and Royal Border chipboard 
are heat embossed with their EP color Pink Dust.  It's a light pink with specks of brown.  
Absolutely Gorgeous!
Gray pearls accent the border piece to coordinate with Joe's stunning tuxedo & lizard boots.


The custom chipboard title is from Want2Scrap.
I didn't have the right color gray embossing powder, so I created it!!!
I mixed Lindy's Stamp Gang EP colors - 
(3 parts) Queen Sheba's Silver to (1 part) Midnight Pewter.
WOW!!!


The speckled look produced by mixing the two gray toned embossing powders 
goes perfectly with the speckled pink EP!  
I also included in my keepsakes for this page the earrings that I wore.


The single flower arrangement I made contains mauve flowers & a tulle 'fan' from my bouquet; 
 a white rose & green leaves from Joe's Boutonniere;
 and flowers with pearls from the piece I wore in my hair.



Some glimpses of my Wedding Bouquet......
The white roses are identical to Joe's Boutonniere roses.







Thanks for viewing and sharing this page with me.

This special day means the world to me 
because it was the beginning of our 25 year journey together.

Have a wonderful week!  
Lisa : )


Products used:


Blue Fern Studios - 


Pink Dust


Royal Heart Frame

Royal Border


Want2Scrap - custom cut chipboard title

Lindys Stamp Gang
Queen Sheba's Silver

Midnight Pewter


Michael's - Gray stick on pearls

6 comments:

  1. Lisa...WOW! What a beautiful memory page! And to have the actual items here too from 25 years ago...you did one magnificent job here....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful and so meaningful!! Such a touching tribute to 25 years of love! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Sharon! I appreciate your visit to my blog and for this lovely comment! It means so much!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful page and moment to cherish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!