Tuesday, August 28, 2018

A Note to a Special Friend

I made a card so I could write a special note inside to my dear friend, Carrie.
I like posting things that I create so I can look back and remember them.

I created the base of the card with blue-gray cardstock from Michael's Recollections "Rainy Days" collection.

A distressed piece from 49 and Market Scents of Nature collection Fly Away was
adhered to the cardstock and then stenciled with Platinum Crackle paste.

A pretty fussy cut piece was placed with foam tape for a little dimension.



Prills & Flower Soft were added to the flower centers.




Silver colored metal corner pieces & cute little bee stickers completed the decorations.


Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great week!
Lisa : )




Products used:

49 and Market - Scents of Nature collection
Blue Petals

Fly Away


Michael's - Recollections cardstock - Rainy Days collection
Misc - Silver colored metal corner pieces


Prima 6x6 Stencil - Fluttering Flowers

Prima-Finnabair Texture Paste - Platinum Crackle

K&Company - Tim Coffey's Blossomwood stickers

US Artquest Prills - "You Had Me at Yellow"

Flower Soft -Lavender color

ColorBox Pigment Ink - Plum Berry



Adhesives -




2 comments:

  1. Oh wow Lisa - these are gorgeous! I agree, blogging our work means that we can give cards to friends but still be able to remember them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!