Saturday, August 11, 2018

Gali's String

When Miss Gali catches her play strings, 
those colossal 'clawsies' of hers really hold on tight!
She's really a big kitten at heart 💜

I started by applying platinum crackle texture paste through Prima's Crackle stencil.
I wanted a subtle look and this worked perfectly!

I then used Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst spray Delphinium Turquoise
in areas that a floral arrangement would be placed and also in the photo area.
Amazingly, this color is a 100% match with Miss Gali's play string!

Check out the close up to see this gorgeous color!

Although I chose to use pastel colored flowers in this layout, 
I wanted pops of dark brown/bronze to go with the photo.

I edge punched in select areas and glued dark brown cardstock on the backside 
to really bring out the fleur de lis design of the punch. 
Dark teal pearls enhance the punch design!

To coordinate with this pattern, I chose The Dusty Attic chipboard Fancy Trim #1.
Lindy's Stamp Gang EP color Midnight Bronze was heat embossed on the chipboard. 
It's adhered by foam circles placed underneath.

Reneabouquet's butterflies True Love Story look fabulous 
with the leopard print cat tunnel in the photo! 
(NOTE: I ordered these beauties with black antennae, but because of the bronze colors in my layout, 
I removed and replaced them with a simple bronze wire of my own)
As you can see, this slight alteration with the antennae doesn't take away 
from the gorgeous, vivid details in these butterflies!  

I picked out flowers in a turquoise color to match Miss Gali's play string.
Peach and hints of pale yellow go fabulously with turquoise.
Snippets of white lace add to the feminine feel of this layout.






Thank you very much for visiting and hope you check back again some time!
Have a great weekend!
Lisa : )


Products used:

49 and Market - Sweet Reflections paper collection
Reminiscence


Reneabouquet's Butterflies
Tiny Treasures
"True Love Story"

Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers
Pastel Lilies

2-tone Turquoise Blue Sweethearts

MINI Pastel Sweethearts

Pretty Flori - Pastel Geums


The Dusty Attic chipboard
Fancy Trim #1

Ferns


Fiskars Punch-Embosser
Fleur de Lis


Prima Stencil
Crackle


Mediums
Lindy's Stamp Gang
Starburst Spray
Delphinium Turquoise

Lindy's Stamp Gang
Embossing Powder
Midnight Bronze

Blue Fern Studios
Embossing Powder
Sage

Prima-Finnabair
Texture Paste
Platinum Crackle








Adhesives
Beacon 3-in-1 Glue

Recollections Foam Circles

Tombow Mono-Glue


2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful and I just love how you mixed in the leopard print- so FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so pretty! Don't you love the Sweet Reflections?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!