Thursday, February 18, 2016

Almost Phyllis ~ Precious 5 week old Lucy

Most of you already know that I got Lucy and her MaMa from a breeder.  I was not allowed to actually meet Lucy in person until she was 14 weeks old, allowing time for necessary kitten health care.  In the meantime, while I was anxiously waiting for this big day to arrive, the breeder would email me photos of her. 
This one still melts my heart!
Yes, at 5 weeks old, Lucy looked like Phyllis Diller!  LOL! 

Just LOOK at Lucy's inquisitive little face!!! Her big beautiful round blue eyes are so full of curiosity and pure innocence.  Who wouldn't fall completely in love with her?
 
Birmans are born mostly pure white with 'fly-away' angel like hair.  As they mature, their markings deepen in color and the hair settles.   I'm so glad that I stayed with the name Lucy because it really fits her so well today.

The innocence in this tiny face needed something girly, so I layered two different types of lace. I recently bought the beautiful Prima flowers in the Tales of You and Me collection.  They are just perfect for this layout!

 
Just a little bit of stenciling and corner punching to the already gorgeous paper
and the rest is a simple design to showcase this little beauty. 

Baby beads to spell her name:
 
 
Prima Stencil and Finnabair White Crackle colored with Lindy's Stamp Gang mica powder "Salt Water Taffy".
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  Lisa : )

Products used:
 
Prima - Fairy Belle collection - Aquarelle
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Prima Flowers - Tales of You and Me - Amour de Ma Vie
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Prima 6x6 Stencil - Décor 2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Prima Finnabair artExtravagance - White Crackle Texture Paste
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Spellbinders - Romantic Rectangles
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Martha Stewart punch - Eyelet Lace Corner
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Wild Orchid Crafts flowers - Mixed Pastel Cosmos Daisy-Set A (MKX-375)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lindy's Stamp Gang - mica powder Salt Water Taffy (Nantucket Pearls Magical Set)
Recollections (Michael's) - Boutique Fleur flowers & pink rhinestones
Hobby Lobby - white lace
Misc: Pink lace

6 comments:

  1. Lisa - Little Lucy was just adorable and has grown into a beautiful cat. Her little face just melts my heart. Your page is so very gorgeous and elegant - and just fits Ms. Lucy perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable photo of Lucy! Beautiful layout! Love the soft delicate colours and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow - what an adorable photo! Your layout is perfect for it too - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow - what an adorable photo! Your layout is perfect for it too - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. My. What a face! Melts my heart too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!