Saturday, September 21, 2024

Animals in Flowers - Spirits of the Woodland - Red Fox #1

 I just LOVE the graphics in these Animals in Flowers coloring books.
However, I don't like the paper that they are printed on.
They're printed when ordered from Amazon.
The paper may not have "tooth" as they call it.
It leaves my coloring streaky. 
So, I just do my best!

On the opposite page are these words:

The beauty of life lies in its intricate,
woven mysteries.

Here's a close up. 
See all the streaks!
Even blending didn't help. 
Oh well...
This little fox is still cute!

Thanks for stopping by and have a very blessed day!
Lisa >^..^<

Products used:

Animals in Flowers - Spirits of the Woodland
           Coloring book by Zen Bloom

 
Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils


Prismacolor Plastic Eraser

Sakura Electric Eraser


Prismacolor Colorless Blending Pencil


Grumbacher Final Fixative Spray

2 comments:

  1. I love the colour combo you used for the flowers and the little fox stole my heart. Very pretty page.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!