Sunday, July 21, 2024

Fantasticle Mask

I attended another fulfilled evening in Frances Fazzio's
Creative Constellate art class.
You can find her on Instagram: 


We were to create a fantasticle mask!!!
Fantasticle means strange; fanciful; unrealistic.

Well, I'm sure most of you guessed what Lisa was going to make!
A human cat, of course!!!


Frances supplies all sorts of things in her classes.
It's nothing at all like being in your own craft room & 
already knowing everything that you have.
You have dig around in these classes and just find stuff!!

These are some of what she supplies:
Various glues
Scissors; hot glue guns; paint brushes
watercolor & acrylic paints
pretty pipe cleaners
ribbons & yarn
flowers
stickers
stencils
rubber stamps
markers & pastel chalks
flat back jewels
broken jewelry
pages from magazines
found objects
rustics - nails, screws,etc
AND MUCH MORE!

For my mask, I chose to use pipe cleaners for the whiskers;
 stencil mod flowers on the head & outline the lips & eyes with markers;
make a yarn & bead side ponytail;
jewels (from broken costume jewelry) to make eyebrows;
and flat back jewels placed on the whiskers & sides of the eyes;
a large flower & leaf to adorn the head.

It was so much fun!
I just had to share it with you because I finally created something 
at one of her excellent, fun classes that I actually liked!

Thanks for looking!
Have a blessed day,
Lisa >^..^<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!