Monday, September 26, 2022

Fruits & Nuts Mandala

 This is from the Nature Mandalas coloring book 
by Greek artist, Melpomeni Chatzigiotou.

I don't know what every single fruit and nut is, 
so I chose colors to help make the page more pretty.










For LAUGHS!!!
I had to 'remove' the mini cricket that photo-bombed my photo of the coloring!  LOLOLOLOL!


Thanks so much for coming by!
Have a great week!
Lisa

Products used:

Nature Mandalas coloring book by Melpomeni Chatzigiotou

Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils


Prismacolor Sharpener


Grumbacher Fixative Spray

1 comment:

  1. I would NEVER be able to colour something like this with my poor vision. I surely can see the amount of time and patience that went into colouring this image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!