Thursday, September 22, 2022

9-22-22 Mandala

 I'm enjoying coloring mandalas 
because they are relaxing for my mind.
I simply choose at least 3 colors as my palette 
and I color almost without thought. 
Right now with everything going on with my move,
this is exactly what I need.

This time I chose black, red & yellow colors.
The 'problem' with using black, is in the end, you realize some areas aren't totally full on black; and the waxy coloring pencil pieces bleed onto the yellow areas. 
Oh well....it was fun!

Thanks for your visit!
Until next time....Have a great week!
Lisa

Products used:

Mandala Art by Coloring Book Kim


Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils


Prismacolor Colorless Blending Pencil


Prismacolor Sharpener

Grumbacher Fixative Spray

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!