Sunday, December 13, 2020

Anniversary Card for Brianne & John

 I made a simple Anniversary card for my daughter & her husband
using the gorgeous new 49 and Market collection
Vintage Artistry in Wedgewood.



The rich blue and gold is very pretty!
I printed & then die cut the sentiment.
Prills are added to the printed flower centers & a few wishing bubbles.


I used a couples of rub-ons from this stunning collection 
as decoration for the inside of the card.


Thanks for viewing my card.
Very HAPPY Anniversary, today, December 12th, 
to my dear daughter and her wonderful husband.
May you have many, many more years ahead!
Have a great day,
Lisa

Products used:

49 and Market - Vintage Artistry - "Wedgewood" collection
"Revel"

Layered Embellishment Set

Rub-Ons


US Artquest prills - "Heart of Gold"

Spellbinders die - "Antique Tags One"


1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is gorgeous Lisa. I love those papers, they are really lovely, and the inside of your card is beautiful too. I bet your daughter and her hubby will treasure this. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!