Wednesday, December 23, 2020

2020 Favorite Pencil Colorings

 This year, I developed a love for pencil coloring.
It all began during my evacuation from Hurricane Laura in late August 2020. 
This new found love continues....even today.

So, I'm going to pick out my most favorites for 2020!
I do quite a lot of coloring, so I'll try to really limit myself on my selections.  

Here is the link for all of my pencil colorings, 
if you are interested in seeing more or 
simply click on the subtitle above "Pencil Colorings".

Here are my selections in alpha order by 
animal/insect/amphibian:
















And last, but not least, my favorite from Heather Land's
 "Fucking Adorable Critters with Foul Mouths" 
adult coloring book!




Thanks for viewing!
Have Happy & Healthy Holidays!
Lisa




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!