Sunday, December 9, 2018

2018 Christmas Cards

It's been a very busy year with fluctuating feelings and way too many somber times.

However, I still wanted to create something for the special people in my life.
I made simple cards that required minimal creation time, 
but still be able to send Christmas greetings.


I found a beautiful Nativity scene on Pinterest.

The cards & envelopes are 4.25" x 5.5".

is heat embossed in pure white and then with random areas of gold.



Have a very Merry & Blessed Christmas. 
Lisa :)


Products Used:

Michael's - Recollections products

Red Cardstock




Gold Tinsel Embossing Powder

Snow Embossing Powder






Creative Embellishments - Small Intricate Frames



Adhesives -

Adhesive Tape
(for Nativity image)

Tombow Mono Glue
(for chipboard)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!