Monday, October 31, 2022

Extra Christmas Cards for 2022

 I added a few more people on my Christmas card list 
so I had to make different ones than my main cards.
Although simple, these cards have a very interesting 'story'.

I was standing in line at Michael's Arts & Crafts Store after Christmas in 2021 
and turned around to see a display of 70% off Christmas things. 
Low & behold, there are packs of 25 cards/25 envelopes.
I knew that I could do something with these, 
especially since they cost UNDER $3 - yes, you read that correctly!

I came up with this design using Sizzix Thinlit dies in Tim Holtz's Pine Branch. 
I really like how they turned out!

It was ultra-easy to print the inside sentiment - 



Have a great Halloween & upcoming Thanksgiving too!
Lisa 

Products used:

Sizzix Thinlit Dies
Tim Holtz Pine Branch


Sizzix BigShot Die cutting machine


Nuvo Glue



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!