Monday, May 28, 2018

Keep On ~ Keepin' On TAG

Hope everyone had a very nice Memorial Day and also that everyone thought about & prayed for loved ones and ALL that serve (or served and/or lost their valuable life) in our military!
I was determined to relax today, so I decided to be creative and join a challenge too!


I am so inspired by an awesome artist, Nancy Dynes, whose work I absolutely love!
She made a card with a 'belly band' and it really caught my eye!
Thanks to Nancy for this inspiration!
  

I've entered my tag in the More Than Words May 2018 Mini Challenge.  
The word to use is "Keep".  
This tag was made to remind myself that anything is possible....just keep moving forward!

I started with natural chipboard that I cut to form my tag. 
To this I adhered paper on the front and back & then inked the edges in a very dark navy ink.


I chose 49 and Market papers and flowers.  
Here are some photos.





I used the font "Gabrielle" to print my sentiment.


Thank you so much for visiting and have a wonderful day!  Lisa : )

Products Used:

49 & Market - 
Cottage Life - "Provence"
(backside used for tag background)

Scents of Nature - "Blue Petals"
(top left used for the title)

Blossom Blends - Bluebell

Botanical Blends - Navy

Botanical Potpourri - Navy


K&Company - Susan Winget - 
SW Nature Collection
(green paper used for leafy die cuts)

Botanical Grand Adhesions
Butterflies

Botanical Die Cuts
(used the Dragonfly)


Tattered Lace Dies -

Ornate Leaves

Michael's Recollections - 
Boho Kraft Doilies

Natural Jute Twine


Tsukineko Versa Magic Chalk Ink - 
Night Sky

Grafix 12 x 12 Natural Chipboard - 
Adhesives - 
Martha Stewart Glue Gun

Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Glue

Scor-Tape



3 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa! I'm Denise that was following Tracy. I always saw your name and now I am replying to you to ask if you know where Tracy has been?? Is she no longer maintaining her Blog? Or, what has happened - it's been many months! I miss her. Thanks, Denise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracy is simply taking a break. She's fine. No worries. She'll be back in due time. We all miss Tracy :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!