Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Marcy's Glorious Cat Nap

My daughter, Brianne, recently captured this adorable photo of her gorgeous sweetie, Marcy, catching a cat nap! Isn’t this photo absolutely priceless?!  
All stretched out….very relaxed….paws together….head on the pillow....WOW!

A few flowers, die cut leaves, stenciling and beaded trim were all that was needed to minimally embellish this already beautifully printed paper!  I used acrylic gold metallic paint on the chipboard letters as well as sparsely sponged onto the layout for an aged look.  LOVE it!

Watercolor paper sprayed with Lindy’s Stamp Gang Starburst Wake me before you go Gold frames the photo and was also die cut into those gorgeous leafy vines.  Adding LSG SB Golden Sleigh Bells (a true “Christmas” gold) to the dark brown ribbon of the bead trim resulted in a beautiful gold shimmer!
Gold Crackle stenciling added a little more “drama” to this page.
Thanks for visiting and have a beautiful day!  Lisa : )   >^..^<

Products used:
Bo Bunny – Autumn Song collection – page named Beautiful
The Dusty Attic – Mini Script ABC set #DA0859
Americana stencil – Royal Tiles
Prima Finnabair artExtravagance Texture paste – Gold Crackle
Spellbinders Shapeabilities – Romantic Vines
Lindy’s Stamp Gang Starburst Wake me before you go Gold & Golden Sleigh Bells; Glitz Spritz Blazing Sun
Prima Flowers – Cloissone Bronze
Hobby Lobby Paper Studio Spare Parts – wine colored organza flower

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Lisa! Beautiful design and colours! Love the beaded trim mimicking the one in the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the exquisite details on this page! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww look at that beautiful pic ... I adore all cats , they are just perfect creatures.. love all the crackle and texture , brilliant work Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning colors, design, photo, crackle,and paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, Lisa. Sometimes over the years, when I get stressed or sad, I say, "I just wish I was a cat" because, well, YOU know what it would be like to be a cat who owned someone like us! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!