Monday, April 27, 2015

Cherished Moments

A recent photo taken with my iphone6 of my sweet baby, Lucy, came out fabulous!  All I had to do was crop it.
Lucy & I were in the bedroom together and she was on her little cat tree looking absolutely adorable...but my camera was on the other side of the house (yikes!), so I reached into my pocket for my cell phone and took a few pics of her.  OMG!  I'm so proud to show off her stunning beauty!  WOW! 
Don't let the dainty colors of this layout 'fool' you though.  Lucy is really a tomboy and loves adventure & mischief (LOL!).  She keeps both of her MaMas (me-the human one; Gali-her birth mother) on our toes!
 
Lucy's outstanding beauty with her captivating eyes looked great on the new Bo Bunny Garden Journal collection papers!  I also used stickers, a brad, a button and a tag from this collection.  Prima's white crackle texture paste was used to stencil a rose border design onto the page in several areas.  Pigment ink on the roses make them stand out. 
Here are a couple of close ups:
 

 
I'll say it once again....never leave Michael's until you have gone through the bargain bins!  I found this precious white painted heart!  I distressed it with an ordinary sanding block (one that is used to sand walls) and I absolutely LOVE the way it turned out!
 
I glued an eyelet to the page (so it would not be flat on the page) and then I placed a brad in it.  I was able to simply loop the jute string onto the eyelet and 'hang' the heart!
 
Using papers from this gorgeous, girly Bo Bunny collection, I was able to frame Lucy's photo, die cut part of the title & punch out rose leaves to go with the adorable pale pink rosebuds by Wild Orchid Crafts.

Thank you so very much for stopping by today!  Hope you have a great week, Lisa : )

Products used:
 
Bo Bunny Garden Journal collection:
    ~pages named Bloom & Notebook
    ~6x6 paper pad
    ~stickers
    ~Brads
    ~Buttons
Sizzix BigZ Die Tim Holtz Movers & Shapers - Moments
    ~used with Sizzix BigZ Base Tray
Martha Stewart punches: 3-dot Scallop & Rose Leaf
Webster's Pages alpha stickers - "In Love" collection
Prima Finnabair ArtExtravagance Texture Paste - White Crackle
Wild Orchid Crafts - pale pink rosebuds
The Dusty Attic chipboard - Heart Arrows #2
Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powder - Chateau Rosé
Hobby Lobby - Burlap-Lace trim; Rose border stencil
Michael's - white painted metal heart
ColorBox Pigment inks - Pink Sky, Cyan, Charcoal
Lindy’s Stamp Gang embossing powder – Chateau Rosé

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo and layout! Love the crackle paste stencilling and soft colours! The blue really brings out Lucy's eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo, design, pprs, colors, textures and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lucy! This beautiful layout reminds me of a cozy country cabin.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!